The preaching and speaking industry has had to change almost overnight with the precautions we’ve taken as a country to mitigate the effects of the coronavirus. Even though we can’t meet in the same room under the current precautions, technology still allows for me to come and speak to your church, group or company – just through virtual means.
With these new virtual opportunities, I am offering three different ways that I can speak with you:
1) High quality, filmed content
- Speaking or preaching that will be prepared and filmed in HD in advance of your event.
2) Zoom Call with your team or group
- A live Zoom call that will have time for teaching and for Q & A built in. Up to 100 devices can join in the call.
3) Zoom mastermind with your team
- This time of quarantine brings challenges that many of us have never experienced. I’d be glad to sit and process through this unknown landscape with your team and to develop a plan of action on how to navigate hardship and to best serve your people. As someone who has to adapt, I bring unique experience and skills from a life lived in the midst of trial and hardship.
This is a Zoom call I did recently with a company in Alabama:
Here’s a preaching sample in an academic context at my alma mater – Southeastern Seminary:
Fill out the form below to schedule me to speak with your church organization or group – whether virtually or in person – and I will respond to it via e-mail as soon as possible.